Monday, March 21, 2005

=( =( =( =( =(

today was quite a bad one..Samantha replied, Shao qi replied, saw Sara in msn messenger. All of them were so busy with their own work. Primary 6 sounds like Secondary 4, their workload were piling up like a mountain. Anyway, i enjoyed my work alot yesterday and the day before. The kids are simply amazing, giving me alot of fun. But Samantha was abit down, because she's not in Alicia group. Haha, still in the end, i manage to fill some fun into her..making sure she enjoyed herself. Have the fear that they might not like me, have the fear that they might not enjoyed themselves, have the fear of not being able to see tham again...miss them soo much!!

Well, some things just have to end..maybe i should try and see things in a different view, at least we had fun. I really hope i could coach them again. Woke up today feeling asthmatic. Wanted to see doctor, was coughing like dunno what. Maybe i should just die? haha...joking! well, My project is over, trying to enjoy abit now..but feeling sick..tml i shall see a doctor and live life happily! I said i wanna change..hopefully i can. Pls help me god! Should i believe the quotation -"Tml will always be better"? Better not...if not i will be more disappointed

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.