Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It's already 1:50am...don't feel like sleeping yet..everything seems to be going on so slowly..went to learn driving today...quite ok..den went to Chua Chu Kang on my own..wanted to see a doctor but the doctor i used to see wasn't there..so have to go tml..den i went to Lot 1 alone and play arcade den went to cut my hair...like my new haircut den went to do some shopping before going home.. I saw TWINS new album and BOA latest album...wanted to buy but no money...so sian de...Mavis sms-ed me but din replied on time...saw Shao qi online for the 1st time but she left shortly..Sara asked me to help her do her blog..hopefully she like it..I further enhance my blog today..haiz!! still coughing...bye for now...........

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.