Friday, March 25, 2005

Today was a below-average day..Went for driving lessons, oh my...was one of my worse lessons..I keep on forgetting to check blind spots...making the instructor like 'give up'...haha...saw an accident while i was driving today..wah..quite scary...the taxi was actually crashed..EWW!! puckily no one was hurt..den went to meet farhan in lot 1..went to withdraw money again...wah biang...gonna go bankrupt soon...hopes of changing guitar was yet again almost dashed..sob sob

i and donovan decided to learn new song together. my dad and mum just now quarrelled..so sianXX!! how sia...i dunno what to do...haiz! my dear sis...i really hope she's would be fine..i somehow sense she got alot to say...i feel that i din did my part as a kor to her...maybe it's time i stop being useless...That's IT!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.