Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rice Adventure - Pulau Ubin

Rice Adventure - a name for all outing with MR from now on, having this interesting idea on how each one of us could have been a grain of rice, 'growing up' together. Therefore, I called it an adventure.

We headed for the first rice adventure this year, to Pulau Ubin! It wasn't a long wait (rare for MR given the history of being late), before Smell came and fetch us all. Feeling drunk, he worriedly hands over the steering wheel to Uncle ZhiQin, who was termed Taxi Driver throughout our course to Changi Village for some awesome Nasi Lemak.

While praying for some rain, the other bunch were doing the opposite, in the end, their prayers got heard and off we went to that bumpy boat ride to Pulau Ubin. Took some time before we settled down on our bicycles rental and water.

I remembered the last time I came here, it didn't leave a very good impression on me with mozzies kissing me almost everywhere. That alone is enough to turn me off. But this time round, not only the mozzies did not kiss me, I even saw a wild boar on our way to Chek Jawa. Real fat, how I wish I could have it for dinner (Woops).

We reached Chek Jawa not long after and oh girl, it's beautiful. I was surprised and impressed. Never did I thought such beautiful scenary would exist in Singapore, especially of all places, Pulau Ubin. It was a whole lot fun riding around and playing with each other before we finally call it a day and had a sumptous dinner of seafood, before our tired ride home with ZhiQin snoring away in Smell's car while Mildred is noisly giving directions. Ok, we're all just shagged except for Mildred.

This adventure left me with a good impression and all that sweating and tiring out, made me feel I should really work my body a little. Although very tiring, I feel rather good after a good sweatout, so much so that I proposed to the girl to do such event more often, which she agreed.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.