Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Onward or Remain?

It's a phase of life I've been looking forward and fear it coming at the same time. Now, I'm standing at this familiar crossroad after I'm finally done with my Academic life seemingly so.

Studying and working at the same time for the past 3-4 years hasn't been easy. More so that it can literally squeeze every single part of myself dry. This span of long period is indeed tough and never easy, yet I'm glad I went through it and at last, it paved its path for me somehow. It uncover interests I never knew exist, it gained me knowledge I've always believe it equipped me with even the most basic I'm glad I've learnt.

As I finally ended my last exam paper, possibly the very last one in my life, and exactly the longest I've ever been throughout this Degree programme, i let out a huge sigh which seems so silent yet doing the loudest shout of my inner feelings. This sigh spells all the efforts, sleepless, worries and desperate moments I had all these while. Of course, this wonderful ending which I interestingly relates it to that of a movie couldn't have been possible without the support of many, particularly my mother and the girl. My mother, a pillar of it, supported me throughout my education ever since after my poly days. Never once gave up on me, but thank god i finally grew up being sensible enough to be the boy she had always wanted to see, therefore, that trust existed. I'm glad she had one of the greatest birthday of her life. It dawned on me on how happy my mum was, so happy she even put on her prettiest as well as new shoes. So touched that i felt bad as her son. Nevertheless, an occasion i'll never forget, particularly of the food, atmosphere and company. The girl on the otherhand, accompanied the toughest and final lap of it, and made everything seem possible and easier through her unconditional motivation and effortless support.

It still seems far that, that cert is within reach but i hold high confidence I would have supposed to witness my very own proudest moment of my life, having proudly attended the Girl's. Never once had I feel so proud before as she took her step up and receive that and gave a warmly smile towards the camera. Though metres away, that moment, it felt like it's zoomed right it front and i could pause that moment in exchange for any others.

Work hasn't been smooth sailing, in particularly since the arrival of someone special. Not worth mentioning who, but definitely someone who's significant enough to piss me off, making me feel work is starting to be dreadful and exactly my goal two years back to leave the moment I am done with my degree programme. It's time once again to embark on this near impossible task to set my career right, this time round, even more so serious that before, considering the last milestone before i encounter my very next milestone of my lifelong wish.

Meanwhile, work shall feel like a 'one step at a time' feeling while i look forward to every weekend with the Girl...just like how i spent it over the weekend with a steamboat which seriously hit expectation negatively. Saturday was a bang with Tea cosy and all that Starhub drama before that. Sleepover was the highlight and the 6 of us had the time of our lives. It's all fun, play, eat and sleep throughout and I'm already missing it as soon as it ends.

Till next time....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.