Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Near Disaster

I've been put to taste the awful, terrible and near unbearable feeling yet again. The last time i had this feeling, was 4 years plus ago. Nothing filled my heart except for ultimate disbelief as well as utter disappointment. Anguish disguised me.

Lots of moments came into my mind. On how i went through so much, yet when it boils down to the very last one, it just breaks it all - my heart, my wish, my expectation....

Been through the worst at last night, where seconds feels like hours. I suppose in life, everything comes to an end, when you hit the climax, you just have to fall, vice versa, when you hit rock bottom and the worst, things can only get better...

Since i'm given one last shot, i should heed the advice of the girl, and just give it my best, within my possible means. Wish me goodluck seriously, i desperately need it....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.