Sunday, August 22, 2010

Enjoy what you can, Endure what you must

Life is pretty much the same ever since I'm done with school. It's all work and work and still work, still glad that ultimately I can squeeze time out of that bizzzeee work schedule to have personal time on my own, and of course, while waiting for my results to be out.

Have been contemplating about the 'life after graduation' but i reckon staying in that comfort seems a pretty good but definitely not a long term idea / goal. It doesn't help when work starts to take a turn and all i can expect in coming weeks are nothing but loads of work coming my way. I will have to 'heartlessly' abandon the girl while i slog my guts out over at the NATAS fair.

Poor her will still have to work like a cow as well over her side. It's definitely going to be a tough period, so tough i can't wish 10 September come fast. That will definitely be the only time i'm going to have some real fun after this crazy week / period is over.

Probably that's one of the many sources of motivation I have. It kind of pushes me through that tough period, admist the support and understanding the girl had given me. Weekends are really way too short, that how i wish every weekend is a long weekend.

Probably it's never easy in life, that's why the saying goes: work hard and play hard too. Therefore, whenever it's time to enjoy, it should just let my hair out and enjoy / indulge whenever i can and when it's time to work, i'll just have to hang in there and slog it all out.

Enjoy what you can, Endure what you must.......

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.