Saturday, February 06, 2010

Grudges..time to let it go...

We all borne grudges from time to time. Me included. I’ve either approached the person who’s the cause of my grudge and talked things through properly or I’ve simply dropped it. But right now, there is in my opinion, pointless to bear grudges.

Bearing grudges waste time and energy it seems. Let’s be honest, I used to bear so much grudges, specifically with someone. That is simply exhausting. Firstly, it doesn't improve the situation and often, we end up feeling wound up something that has already happen and seriously, no amount of dwelling can make it 'unhappened'

I understand that an initial response when it all happens and you just tend to vent it all out, jolly well knowing bottling things up isn't good for anyone - but there comes a point either you have to deal with it or let go. If one don’t, then every time we happen to run into the person who we consider the cause of our grudge will just continue to release negative energy.

I have plenty of reasons to bear a grudge towards certain people who’ve been part of my life, but now that I’ve learnt the deeper meaning of it, probably sometimes, it's being forgiving or even forgetting that makes it a better deal.

There are lessons to be learned from everybody i meet. It isn’t always easy to see the lessons at times, but once we are able to take a step back and view it from a distance, and really start to look, it's all just there to be found and experience is what one grow upon.

Who knows, maybe that person you’re bearing a grudge towards has actually taught you an important life lesson. I know i did and i'm totally glad that instead of bearing a grudge, i've moved on with life, and thankfully, in a much more positive manner.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.