Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The End Is Near....

Like i always mentioned to her, 'The end is near....'. So what's 'the end'? For now, it simply just means the upcoming torture i had to face, along with her and everyone else. Chinese New Year barely into it's fourth day and it's already NATAS Fair soon, round the corner of the month in fact. I'm back to being a busy bee.

It's no peace at work soon. Unlike past few weeks, war is going to start. I'm going to be hella busy with briefing, meetings, phone calls, emails blah blah....the list goes on. I foresee lots of overtime, lots of frustration and of course, i foresee myself being so shagged that the moment i'm back home, all i want is bed. Every year is the same old routine. I'm just hoping everything can run smoothly, be it pre-NATAS, post-NATAS or during NATAS. I'm just afraid it eats so much into my time and life that i had to forgo meals, neglect her (i'm so sorry), skipped school, miss project meetings. No point dwelling, i'll just pray for the best, once it's over, i'll just be counting down to the '1 millions things to do'...

Chinese New Year came just like that, and in a blink of an eye, it's already the fourth day of CNY. I am not done with my gambling yet! The Ang Baos i'm collecting are getting lesser and lesser, and year after year, it's getting more and more boring. Now, it's my no.1 most hated public holiday.

That aside, another milestone reached. To me, it's a proud success and i'm glad it went well. It's that sort of assurance i called it that pushes me to do what i've been doing...for that, i'm contented....and that is where it will all continues...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.