Sunday, February 07, 2010

February - Start Of a Busy Month Ahead

February had barely started and i can feel the intense atmosphere, be it whether it's studies or work or just any casual gatherings i'm going to have. My organiser seems quite fully packed that it's hard to squeeze certain events into certain dates. It's this month that i'll experience a little of everything, being so happy, having fun all around and slogging my guts out as well.



Muse concert kickstart this month with a total bang. Not to mention probably, Saosin and Rise Against did contribute to this 'whole cool rockin' experience. The interval wait between the bands was definitely worth it, especially after Rise Against. The moment Muse came out, everyone stood up promptly, as though welcoming something huge. Indeed, the entrance of the band was inspiring in some sense, in addition to the visuals, simply awesome.

First song, 'Uprising' already got the crowd gone mad, me and Don included. Following a few more classic and favourite songs like 'Stockholm Syndrome', 'Plug In Baby', 'Resistance', 'Hysteria' and eventually ended with my all time favourite song from them - 'Knights of Cydonia'. As i'm blogging, oh, i'm already missing them. I'll definitely catch them again if they were to hold a concert. I can never forget the way Bellamy played his guitar, plus his multi talented skill, as displayed when he performed 'Sunburn' that very night. The visuals - the lighting, graphics and laser wow-ed me. I've seen it all in youtube before this concert and finally, in front of my very own eyes, i've seen it all. And like what she said, we're glad i enjoyed and i really do. My first concert - a huge bang! =)

Chinese New Year gathering began way before the actual celebration. First was with my group of friends - Dear, Don, Gav, Jon, Layhuan, Med, Vicky, JJ. Steamboat back to where we once gathered and eat before - Zhen Huat Steamboat in Novena.


Second was with my UOB Travel colleagues. Lots of changing of places before the uncle finally decided on Swissotel Merchant Court, Ellenborough Market Café. Wasn't fantastic, price was slightly on the high side, therefore, of course i must eat my fill. Sashimi and crayfish seems to be only best food and nothing else there interests me much and by the time i wanted to hit the dessert bar, i'm almost gone-case.

By Friday, i realised i'm really getting fat. The amount of food i'm consuming a day, is enough to feed two normal human being. When i hit Superstar Virgo again, i started to reminisce. The good old times i used to have on board this cruise with different groups of people. I feel like going back again here. I have this thing for cruise somehow, even though many said it's boring. That aside, the 8-course dinner was fantastic. Too bad my tummy could no longer hold anymore, if not, i'll definitely whipped up everything. The abalone, Buddha jump over the wall, the yusheng, all so yummy.

Speaking of food, i was planning the itinerary with the girl again today and i realise, i seriously can't wait to hit Taiwan, for their food. Yums...meanwhile, i shall look forward eagerly to Chinese New Year, where there will once again, be good food to savour.

Bon Appetit!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.