Saturday, January 09, 2010

The Day Came

-continued-

Never expected. It just came so unexpectedly and amazingly. Even i couldn't believe it myself at times. Reflecting on last year, it's like impossible. I thought i'll believe in it again, all because everything seems to be so impossible. The pessimism carries me through most of last year, until I was able to share this pessimism. Somehow, it’s not only the listening that did good, but the sharing helps a lot. Gradually, I was able to see things on a different light, she made it easier and possible.

Little by little, everything got accumulated. The initial intention slowly and steadily, has its change of course. It became and developed into something I didn’t realize until it came knocking so unknowingly, at the least expected place and timing. The disbelief slowly turns into an eagerness that makes me feel like pursuing it. Slowly, I asked myself, why didn’t I realize and noticed before. Probably, it’s what they say the right person with the right timing, fate brought and pieced everything together nicely.

It wasn’t easy, yet it wasn’t totally vague. The consequences was known, the uncertainty decreased but there are fear still. The huge boulder is off my load, and the assurance is making me sure and more committed then before. I had followed my heart all along, and it did served me well like how others did successfully before. I rolled on to learnt from my past, and apply it for the future, in hope that everything will work out despite the expectance of problems in future, all because this is probably just about one of the wishes I had fulfilled. There are no seas without waves, no roads without humps, no flight without turbulence. It’s only all about how we worked through that, that would make everything else a more memorable and better one. I trust myself to do the utmost and yes, I have that faith – for Bloms.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.