Saturday, January 02, 2010

Goodbye 2009

Year 2009 saw a rollercoaster of up and down. It was a bad start to the year with a ending on a good note. Nevertheless, a special year for me (being single after nearly 30 months), after ending a failed relationship, tussled with it for months in the early part of the year.

Year 2009 was the only year by far i travelled that much, almost to 6 countries. I realised my passion for travelling is still there. Work has been smooth, although not so much for studies. Throughout this year, studies has been alright, although not too well towards the end of the year. NATAS Fair took a huge toil on me and it took me quite a fair bit on my part to get myself back.

Everything ends well eventually. My friendships blossomed with many, of which i treasured them. Learnt alot throughout this whole year as well, and last month of this year was so good, that i eventually did realise so many things.
I'll slowly reflect through my year....

January was a tough month. I was in a stage whereby i still had to be trapped in that emotional bad state. It cost me quite abit of time and effort. It was quite bad. Things became pessimistic and so negative i couldn't see any light. Nothing seems to matter. Signs were popping out all over and telling me how bad this year would have been. Plus the fact that MiuMiu is sick, which makes everything else worse.

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time' - adam lincoln

I took on the courage to finally tell everyone about everything. I'm glad for the support i got, which makes me moved on. I was then able to concentrate on my work and studies like never before.


Sadly, Miu Miu passed away not long after NATAS. It was a blow for my mum especially. He was like a gift from god actually and the bond we shared, i couldn't hold back my tears upon learning the news. He was and will be remembered always, no matter what.












Mauritius, the land whereby fairytale exist, almost. My first work trip and i can't go on to explain how much i've enjoyed and learnt. It's such a beautiful place that would definitely melt your heart.

I went travelling to both Genting and Ho Chi Minh even. Seeing so many things i've never did before, really wow-ed me. The culture, the food, the people, everything. It made me realise comfortably that i'm living in a safe and clean country where almost everything was taken care of. All that made me want to pin other nearby countries like Cambodia onto my list, not forgetting Penang and Ipoh which was dearly missed by me and Don.

Somehow, i feel so tempted to blog this part with regards to the 7 wonders of the year which just so happen to a different 7 wonders :-
- To Hear
- To Touch
- To Taste
- To Feel
- To Laugh
- To Love

It's my first time i touched my mum as well when i celebrated her birthday. That letter, which she eventually decided to frame it up, definitely touched her heart totally. I became teary when she told me how much she wanted me to burn it for her when she 'moved to heaven'. That was when, i reassured myself that my mother is the best person and dearest to me on earth. Her love to me was unique in its way and unconditional.



NATAS fair was at it again and although tired, it was fun and fun and still fun. It's great to see how business is picking up and how we managed to survive this tough year. From a stage whereby everyone is fearing the sacking to a stage whereby everyone was working hard to make money for the company, it's rewarding to know everything eventually turned out well and was a huge success, which makes me feel, i can always do better.











I stepped foot into the land of Hong Kong and Macau finally. It was like a small little dream come true since young. The food and the shopping especially, tempted me. Macau and Hong Kong were a different destinations at its own end. One is a normal city in the day and dazzling sight at night, the other is a busy city on the day and buzzling destination at night. I would love to go back there again, definitely for the food i missed.





Not forgetting Hokkaido as well but this time round, it's autumn. Its yellow, red, orange maple leaves makes many jealous. Its cold weather was the first time i experience such temperature which was memorable for me. Something i wouldn't forget for my life and for the first time, i made some really good tour members which eventually became my friends.




First time MR celebrated my birthday. Not forgetting the rest as well. I'm showerd with nothing but presents, love and happiness filled that day even though the actual day happen to be my last day of my Hokkaido tour.


Halloween was indeed crazy as it can be. First time celebrated it and never did i expectmyself to be doing something like that. It used to be so far-fetched. And poof, i became some crazy serial killer which eventually, everyone had fun.



I must say, December got to be the best month of this year. Xmas lightings, Johore trips, intensive suppers trip, shopping, clubbing, whatever you can think of. I did the most courageous thing this year, partied at last, went to my first zoukout, ate my Johore bat kut teh, worked the least number of days in a month.

Eventually, everything ended on a good note. It was a vast difference between the start of the year and the end the year. Seriously, i hope 2010 would be a good year. There's more for me to look forward. I realise it's no longer how a day is meant to be by itself, but how i worked my way out to make my own day. Whatever happens, i hope i can end everyday on a good note like how i ended 2009. I will still miss the suppers, the jokes, the pourouts which makes up the bulk of what i can think of year 2009.....

-THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE:
1) You believe in Santa Claus.
2) You don’t believe in Santa Claus.
3) You are Santa Claus.
4) You look like Santa Claus.

Interestingly, i loved this quote. Obviously, i'm at stage two. Somehow, i never believe in Santa Claus until this year.....i think i already have the best gift

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.