Thursday, September 03, 2009

NATAS Fair


Yes! It's NATAS!! I never look forward NATAS so eagerly before. Probably due to the fact that this NATAS is the only time to save my ricebowl, given such hard times we have been facing. And so, everything started with a bang. Training and preparation for this fair starts as early as July, which the whole of July and August being leave embargo period.

Worse of all, just one week prior to the fair, the atmosphere was intense. Adverts after adverts. Calls after calls. So much so that our low manpower couldn't handle, i swear i almost died.

Just minutes into the fair, i got my first booking. And constantly, bookings came in. Until the final day, it was annouced successful. The subsequent days was hard even till today. I lost sleep. I missed out on lots of stuff but i believe i learnt lots out of it. It was fun, memorable and certainly draining as well.



Whacky Colleagues

The Official Mascots of Warner Brothers, Gold Coast

I was so excited taking photos with them. They are professional mascots and i really meant professional. They way they mimic the characters really reminds me of how they look like in cartoons. And mind you, that batman suit weighs more than 30kg.
It's fun for my job, on my end to ensure others enjoy their holidays. And now, i look forward to mine. Counting down....Wooooo



0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.