Monday, May 18, 2009

Random

At last, i played soccer again, on Friday. Went home with a bloodied toe, with toe nails cracked. I need a new soccer shoes. The ones that SAF gave sucks. It doesn't even protect. I can't count the number of times SAF personnel were injured to the these shoes they wore during my span of 2 year service in Army. But, like what my friend had said, some soccer shoes looked so nice that you don't even bear to wear it to play soccer. No choice, i have to, if i ever want to play soccer without any pain.

Went for Sis 21st party. I almost 'painted' myself black and white to suit the theme 'black and white'. Her birthday party reminds me how i celebrated mine 3 years ago. I have the urge to make one small little birthday party again this year. But then again, it's a headache planning it, i might just be too lazy again to do anything.

Lost @ Mahjong again. This year, i'm Santa Claus whole year round. I've been losing whole year and it's almost half a year now. I'm practically giving money all the time. Is it just pure unlucky or am i too lousy for this game?

I can't wait for my Playstation 3 to come. Watching those youtube videos, those high resolutions print-screen and shots players took which i found online, looking at those reviews of those exciting game, i really really can't wait for my PS3 to come. Brought my friend to this particular shop in AMK Hub. He bought some of the nicest game ever and of course, Street fighter 4. A classic game. To play this game, a joystick is definitely required. And to think that the joystick the shop sold to be exactly as the ones from the arcade actually cost $300++. Gosh, my friend bought a equally decent joystick and it costs only $29. Huge difference in price, but playing wise, probably, a little bit different only. I can't wait for it to come. Probably then, i'll be spending everyday at home playing my games rather than going out, come to think of it, i can save money on it. But only to spend it away on games.....boohooo

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.