Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Random

Back from Ho Chi Minh. Been to 2 countries within the span of weeks, totally different experience. To Mauritius, it was my first time travelling far east from Singapore whereas to Ho Chi Minh, it was my first time backpacking. I'll be a good boy staying at home this Sunday and uploads those photos, sharing some of the little drops of experience i got as well as the funny tips and incidents i chanced upon for these two trips. I truly enjoyed travelling and i'm sure i'll travel more often in time to come.

Work today was a total hell. I shan't go much into it, probably i think i know what i want and what i should do. It hasn't been smooth sailing at work. Much attibuted to the suddenl state of 'not knowing what to do'. Things taught to me seems useless, things not taught to me seems essential, causing lots of hell up nonsense.

Missed KTV, miss hanging out with friends which seem ever so difficult with each and everyone's own commitment, miss my guitar playing, miss so much things, yet so little time. I wished i'm a retiree sometimes, but probably, i'll be just glad to live till that status. But even till then, probably, i wish i had fulfilled much of what i've wanted by the time i reach that particular status.

Lastly, i finally owned Pudding.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.