Monday, June 01, 2009

Messy Life

So busy @ work, but i just need a break. A break away from anything that's making me so stressed up. Coming back from Genting, i came back shagged, not feeling any relaxed. However, the trip was fun in a way. But upon reaching back to Singapore, it's back to reality, back to work, school, studies, boredom and so much more. I had a great weekend to make up. Movies, Ktv, Singapore Food Expo and not forgetting my new PS3.

I've delayed the posting of my holidays for weeks and i doubt still i will post them up anytime soon. Tons of photos are making me more confused than ever. I'm still planning for more trips - Cruises in August and probably Taiwan in September. Not to forget i'm intending to go on another backpack trip to end this year with a high note....

Before all that, i need to sort my messy life. My room's messy, my work desk is messy, my school notes and books are all over, my desktop's messy...basically my whole life is in a mess...i need help..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.