Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Fools Day

Was that meant to tell me i'm the greatest fool on earth on this particular April Fools day? It was a call never meant to be.

There is no room for regrets. I personally feel there is no point telling me how you think you might have took the wrong step. There is no point telling me what's happening to you because i knew it all along, it's just that despite those coming from your own mouth, my life goes on. I'm not sure of the intention but certainly, it is still affecting me.

I have been adapting everything. It wasn't easy, but i'm making things work. I hate the fact that since exactly 4 months ago, the question 'how am i' have been brought up to me time and time again. I feel pathetic in the way why should i even answer that question. I'm wondering why after nearly 2 months plus, that number appeared on my mobile phone again. What's the point of telling me how you miss the life before. Just to make sure those memories haunt me again? I felt funny when i was told how miserable things are but i'm certainly not buying that.

If blessings is what you need, take it. If showing off to me is what you want to do, go ahead. Other than that, just leave....don't bother....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.