Friday, April 24, 2009

At Last

A tough week. A busy one as well. I realised how much i have integrated into my lifestyle ever since i'm single. I caught up with the hobbies and interests i used to do. I started playing my guitars again. I missed those days whereby i would jam. I definitely had the strongest urge to buy the amplifier that i have been talking about donkey years ago. Maybe, this Sunday.

Movies. I have been missing all my favourite movies on screen. I've only caught one movie after i'm back from paradise. Fast and Furious 4. Nice experience, nice car, nice companion and of course, nice movie.

Last exam paper ended yesterday. We had a few drinks after the exam. The feeling was great. It's feels good to be away from work and back to studies and mugging, feels like a student again. I really missed those days when i'm still a student, nothing to worry. Carefree and fun. Probably, i didn't make the most out of it, that is why, i can only recall those memories. Teachers and parents like always lecture us on how good it is to be a student rather than out there working and earning a living. It never came to my mind the real meaning of what they said, because to me, i was purely wondering, how tough working life can be. Now that i'm both working and studying, i've seen both sides of the world, and if not more. Even in this trade, travelling around gets me more exposure and see certain things in different light. I'll never forget the stories i heard when i'm overseas. I'll never forget the poor along the street in the city of Toyko whereby people perceived it as rich and developed. I'll never forget the meaning of a Mauritian on how they value the fact of 'you reap what you sow'. Having said that, i aspire to travel overseas to experience and learn more. I ever tried asking will i be doing this all alone but i went on to realise that experiencing such a thing with a companion would be a more fruitful journey. So many countries i want to visit. Hopefully, there comes a day i truely understand certain life issues.

However, given my workload and heavy school work, I'm considering dropping one module just because there's simply too much for me to handle, at the same time, i felt i had a strong dependence on keeping myself occupied. Somehow, i have no idea why.

I'm counting down to my next trip to Ho Chi Minh..after the guys exam is over, probably, we will meet up more and have more fun...can't wait for May to come, seriously...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.