Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back from Mauritius

I know...here i am, back from Mauritius ever since last Saturday. Many friends are eager to see the paradise they heard so much about. Indeed, it is a paradise, definitely a place for the lovey-doveys, so nice that i think even a couple who's about to divorce will patch back after a trip to Mauritius. Haa, i know it's abit exaggerating. I can't describe much because i believe my photos will do most of the talking but then again, those photos are nothing as compared to being there yourself.

Due to time constraints though, because of my exams, i'll only be able to do it after my exams. Meanwhile, do check back for updates..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.