Sunday, September 21, 2008

Regrets....

Life is full of regrets...and sometimes, stupid things just come along and make things worse. I can't imagine how the school can be so rigid. I'm glad i'm able to further my studies in Kaplan, but i'm pissed at the fact that i have to take 6 bridging modules at $460 per bridging module. I never expected it, all these happened all because they don't regconised the Diploma cert i took from MDIS. They claimed that a 3 months on a particular subject can't be comprehensive if not more comprehensive than a 3 days lesson on that very similar subject.

When i first consult about this course, fanciful words and sentence filled my ears, saying how i could have my case being brought up, provided i produce good grades. I heeded the advice and got good grades for my final 2 examinations, yet right now, i'm being rejected of any exemptions. I'm fighting this case still and something good better come out of it, before i blow it up out loud!

Regrets! I didn't make any plans to the Hot Imports Car Show and also the Games Convention Asia 2008. Worse, Man Utd lost their lead to drew 1-1 with Chelsea, but the win from Arsenal and from the draw of Wigan v Tottenham match allow me to make some winnings which luckily, allow me to end this week quite evenly.

Have been totally hooked on Dynasty Chess. I improved alot of it and i'm loving this game back just like old times...

PS: Weather recently has reached intolerable level which really make me curse and swear all day along. I'm sweating even as i sleep. I can't take it any longer....how i wish i'm back in Hokkaido...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.