Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Movies and Mooncakes

Caught two movies ever since i'm back from Hokkaido. First movie was with Donna. We spoke of how we must watch this movie back when we watched the trailer at the theater and reckon that this would be an action-packed and nice movie.

Indeed, it didn't disappoint us. Especially the part when 'Frankenstein' and Joe tag-team together to destroy the huge truck and also make their escape out of Terminal Island during the 3rd stage of the race. I'll give it a 4.5/5 rating.

One of the nicest action movie - Even Don wondered if there's a game of it..

Jason Statham is the best suitable for this role in my personal view..

Next movie turned out to be abit disappointing, even though the necessary element of comedy is still there. Starting of the movie and towards the middle, it really bores me. It's too draggy by telling us how Wall-E life was. But i admired the way Wall-E handled his item...if only i can be as organised as him. I'll give a rating of 3/5..

Wall-E

At last, i bought my very own mooncake yesterday. However, i regretted buying it over at some ordinary bakery because today, my colleague gave me this very superb piece of mooncake from Marriott Hotel - durian flavoured. I could sense the smell of durian even when the mooncake is like 30cm away from me. I didn't eat it, but gave Dearie instead. Everyone and anyone who ate it gave it a thumbs up. Indeed, the price for that kind of quality. Really tempts me to rush down to the hotel to get my favourite flavour of mooncake. Who knows? I might just get it over the weekend.

Speaking of Mooncake festival. I'm looking forward to this Sunday, whereby like what ShuXia mention, the never breaking of the tradition. It'll also be the first time i'll be playing my lanterns (more like burning it) with Dearie...Beware!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.