Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Bro

I'm crazy. Really nuts. Out of the sudden, i feel depressed. It's like mood swing. Is it similar to what woman has been feeling when that time of the month arrive? Does it feel abit painful in the heart and your head felt the heaviest. I keep feeling i needed to pour, but i can't think of anything to pour.

Could it be the warm weather? Or could it be work? Or could it be studies? I keep relating my current mood any of the abovementioned, but none seems to link. However, the music really soothes me. MUSE! I'm totally into their music right now. Yes, i know this sudden interest will die off slowly but it's the moment i should treasure.

Happy Birthday Bro. His new phase of life with another year older. Bought him two t-shirts...hope he'll like it...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.