Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Work this week has been kind of weird. Has it ups and its downs. As always, i'm still making mistakes at work. Nevertheless, the always forgiving colleagues is always there for me. Finally, my Maple main character has levelled up. It has motivated me further. I want to reach 3rd job as soon as possible. I'll get always to train with my friends - Don, Jo, Pei shan etc etc..well, that's the only fun part of Maple now. It;s soooooooo bored to play alone. I'm still in the progress of making my new blogskin. It's a totaly new blogskin that i made myself. But it'll take some time.

Dunno why, nowadays, everytime i reach home from work, the 1st thing i would touch is my guitar, Maybe under the influence of Don's Mp3 player (thanks him for lending me his mp3 players..muacks) wahah..Now i've a few songs in mind, i'm going to master them and some even sing while playing. Sounds abit impossible huh..don't worry..practice makes perfect..when there's a will, there's a way..how true can that be..

Today i went to the bank and submitted my damaged ATM card. What a Day.! Queue was super long..but no choice, i've have to wait. Cos that's the only time i could go and get a new Atm. Before i go work and after i finished work, the bank would be closed, so the only time left is lunchtime..sadly..It east into my lunch time..nevertheless, i still managed to find time and had lunch. It's the 1st time i'm having lunch with my 'lunching' colleagues. Finally, it's my turn. Gosh, had to pay 5 bucks for the replacement for the damaged ATM card. Haiz..all because of that stupid wallet, causing much bending to my ATM card, making cracks all over it. Now, i shall be wiser and put it in a more appropiate place.

Talking about such matters..Yesterday i was talking to Don about what i've wondered. Cos nowadays, internet banking and tranferring of funds has been so common. All i need to do tot transfer money to my friends is just by getting his account number and just transfer money from my account to his. But (CHOI CHOICHOI), let's say i entered the wrong number (maybe becos i was blind at that point of time or maybe he accidentally read 7 as 1), the money would be pocketed into someone else's account. GOSH! That'll make me panic enuff and make my heartbeat so fast like train. In such cases, i wonder what should i actualy do. So far, i've not seen or heard cases like that but i'm sure such things does happen. And when it happens, will the bank help u even though u have your friend as witness. Hm..i dare not even think of it. Imagine it's a big transaction - one that's enuff to buy u an MP3 player..wow..cool..the one who 'accidentally' got the money just becos some blind people accidentally put it into his acc must be over the clouds upon seeing the cash. He must have had believed that money does drops from the sky right?

I think that if the cash's not used, maybe there's still chance of retrieving the money back..maybe police report will be necessary. But..i mean BUT what if the person has used the cash, he could claim that he didn't realise the sudden increase in his amount of money in his account. In such situation, no one;s to be blame but the person who doing the transferring of the money. Especially, if it's between friends. I would surely not know what to do if i'm in that kind of situation. Money VS Friends..Tough huh..Well, people always say, money hurts reltionship - i agree it to a certain extent. I've seen how money has strained relationship, and realised that it's so so true. That's why til now, i'm still not that confident of transferring money in that manner..Convenient? YEs, that's for sure..Sale? Perhaps..but risk is there..accidents do happen. I'll prefer handling money in cold hard cash. I could even smell the scent of it, y isn't it better?

*Sniff Sniff*

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.