Saturday, April 08, 2006

It's finally weekend! But it doesn't seems to be as good as my usual working weekday. Haiz..weekend, how everyone is wishing for that right? Everyone just can't wait for Friday to come, where they'll be earger welcoming the morning sun of Saturday. Just like everyone else, Saturday is my favourite day. It'a day where i get to meet my friends, play, enjoy my outing etc..lotsa things to do actually. So much so that, my pocket will have a big hole everytime it reaches Sunday night.

Now it's a saturday, yet, it's not much different from any other weekday just before i started working..Ever since i started working, seriously, i dun actually look forward to weekend. Friends would be tired after booking out from camp, some would have their own activities, family would be busy too. Hm...i'm left with the company of my computer. How nice can that be. Ever since i started working, my usage of the computer has dropped drastically. Hmm, that's why i should spend more time with my computer rather than going out. Wahaha..how boring can that be!!!!

I need some entertainment..i dread weekends..i assume the following few weekdends will be worse. With Don going on operation and need to rest at home. Hmm...Weekend please don't come. Maybe i can ask some of my colleagues out..wahaha..it'll be nice as most of them are girls..

Yesterday went home with my colleagues, had a talk with them..found out more abt them..nice people they are indeed. Glad to be able to work. Ahh.!! Farhan received his Letter..He's going to get enlisted at June 10. I seriously hope i won't received that kinda letter anywhere soon. I don't want to go army. I want to work and enjoy..

Yesterday Don came and have lunch with me. Hahah..so good of him right? Yes..he certainly is. although lunch time is short, it's enough. I must say this is the time where i actually cherished every minutes i have. Haha..Had lunch before walking around and he's on his way home after that..Can't wait for Monday now..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.