Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sunday

Went gym. It's the 1st time since dunno how many months. Finally, once again, i'm stepping into the once so familiar gym at Choa Chu Kang Stadium. Changed and as usual, i'll so weigh myself, checking if i'm putting any weight as i've been expecting. I still maintained the same weight as before. Well, i can only say that's something still good, at least i didn't lose weight. *Choi* Started off with the 1st station - Chin-Up. Gosh, i lost my fitness. Used to be able to do 8 chin-up, now i could barely do 4. I'm getting weaker, i shall exercise more regularly now. Find Don's method of training biceps quite effective, i'll go on to tell u why later on.

Monday

Work today was simply terrible. I did something very stupid today, which caused some misunderstanding between me and my colleagues. I've said things that don't really sounds that nice. It in turned caused some misunderstanding. Felt really bad about it, but luckily, my colleague is understanding, i really hope she didn't hold it against me. Sometimes, it's just me to talk without using my precious brain. Dumb! simply just dumb..A heavy lesson learnt, and realise an idiotic part of me. Don't worry, i'm getting rid it off..

Tuesday

As usual, i keep on yawning and feel like dozing off at work. Nth much on this day.

Wednesday

Today was one of the worst day of work. I felt so tired than i keep yawning and yawning. I even feel like sleeping, i'm totally not focusing at work today. I even make a few mistakes. ARGH! I hate myself. Luckily, i talked to my 'sister' to keep myself awake. She's a remedy for lotsa problem i faced at work. Glad to have such a 'sister'. Why i called her 'sister' is because of how she told me abt her story whereas i told her mine. That's how it happens. Today we discussed as to where will we be heading to after work tomorrow, cos our original plan was ruined because the original place we were supposed to be going to will be fully booked. So we changed our venue. We changed it to SPANS. We'll be playing bowling. I managed to get Don and Gav to go with me. ope it's all fun tml as i'm going to overnigth at Don's house too..

Feeling tired now..gtg sleep..If not, tml i'll be yawning away again

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.