Friday, April 14, 2006

Today was a great great day. Why? Because it's the 1st time i went out spending and playing with my colleagues and their beloved ones. I went out with my 'Big jie jie and Small jie jie', Noy and Joyce. Small jie jie brought her boyfriend along whereas Noy brought her family along. I and Joyce brought our friend/s along too. I would say it's really great today and i enjoyed every single bit and moment of today.

Started the day quite well and happily. Today is the 1st time i ate my lunch 'takeaway'. 1st time i ate at the pantry area. The reason why is because as we were going out today, and the credit cards applications are piling huge, we have to sacrifice some of our lunchtime and do our work. The applications and getting hell lot and lot day by day. Nevertheless, we still tried our best completing them today. Times flies and it's finally 7pm. Knock-off time, work was incomplete but still, we managed to finish a big chunk of it. Great. My mistakea at work are getting lesser but still, careless, which means it could actually be prevented. Hm..i shall be more careful.


After work, a few of my colleagues and i went for dinner. Then we proceed to SPANS (it's a country club). A small country club i would say. Supposedly, we were supposed to go Marina Square but then the bowling alley was fully booked from 6pm tp 10pm/ I would considered that lucky as SPANS's bowling alley was much cheaper. Even though the place aren't that spacious and big as the ones found at Cathy or Marina Square, it's enough to give all of the fun and enjoyment we needed. I started off the game quite ok until my friend arrived. This Don is super pro, for the bith games he played, he's topped the chart whereas my best came only for the last game Same for Gavian too. Our fun was further 'enhanced' by Noy's two cute little daughters. Seeing kids like that always make me feel happy, eager and lotsa emotions going through my mind. Only my very friends will know what i'm talking about i suppose.

Now, i'm at Don's house and Me and Gav's staying overnight at his house. Now Gav is dead asleep and i shall go bathe now..cya..will update more

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.