Monday, April 12, 2010

A Weirdo

I had to blog this down, simply because i'm purely disgusted. It's really amazing how a person can become. This so called saga has been happening on and off for months since last year.

From a colleague, to a friend, he was a nice person to talk to. A nice person to share things with, just the same like any other friend or colleague. But i never did realise it's like a wierdo in disguise. One who turns desperately for attention. I had to be wary. I never knew his desperation for attention was from everyone, or specifically me. It didn't bothered me much, much so because the interaction was on a mutual level initially.

Things took a turn. Weird, amazingly enough, i didn't even realise it until today. All the events that has been happening, piece by piece unfolds the sequential events that rhyme so perfectly. I feel purely DISGUSTED, and still do now. To think that umpteen times, he can mentioned the girl time and time again, as if he even know her very well. I never forget how he pestered wanting to come for Zoukout last year. That encounter, he took it as acknowledgement, that's probably the start to everything else.

Childish enough i preferbly assumed, he remembered every single favour he did for me and mentioned it each time i chose to react NORMALLY. Spams of messaging through emails, work emails, facebook messages, SMSes followed suit. The day i decided this is too much, i naturally did what i presume was wise. I clearly know who is my friend, who is not. I know how much a friend should care and whether he has cross the line already or not. For all of the abovementioned, he belongs to the latter.

The thought of him being my most feared type of person is really becoming real. He sprouted words then i never thought would come out from a normal friend. Even my very close male friend didn't said all those to me. I puke at this thought at this moment of writing. From nothing, he can make a super big mountain and simply kick a fuss out of practically everything. 23 messages a day is no joke. At times, i feel at wits end. However, i held on to what the girl told me, not to be affected by it if it doesn't really even mattered.

Things got worse (as exclaimed by him) to the extent that i re-looked at everything and eventually, it was purely one sided. Those accusations, those childish acts, those blaming here and there simply turned me off. He stalked my twitter, my facebook activities, deleted me off his friend list and added me back, he scolded me for declining to meet him, he mentioned he felt neglected over my absence, he blamed me for having a girlfriend. From someone whom i hated right at first sight, to someone who managed to convinced me that he's a nice guy, to someone who invaded my privacy and got on too much and now, to someone whom i couldn't even be bothered to.

He reminds me of my childhood, where friends will say '你不跟我玩,我就不跟你好'. To think such a person still exist, worse still, threaten that i meet him after my exams and for god sake, who is he to compare himself with the girl. The mention of this yet further pissed me off. And since when did i even let him pat of my fking neck and say the word 'WARMTH. WTH. Phui Phui Phui. For once, i really feel like telling him, i have no interests in someone of my own gender, i have no interests to be your whatever god-son and given your serious age, instead performing childish acts, perhaps you would like to show more to your wife and not waste your time on life just like that.

I won't be bothered by your what is and what nots. And in this case, ignorance is the best solution and come what may, i'll see how much childish and irritating you can get.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.