Monday, December 21, 2009

Till We Part...

I held him in my own hands. I realised he is slightly bigger. His breathing still as fast. I can still remember how fondly everything was then i made him our pet, which eventually became my pet. He was one of the three i've picked. His partner, sadly, died one year before him. It brought great amount of grief and sadness to my mother and me.

I still remember how when i first held him in my hands, he was tiny. His eyes could barely open then. He was prominent out of the two, because of his grey colour fur. He was the better pet as well, because he doesn't bite, but he's always bullying Miu Miu in the initial stages of his life, before he was being bullied after that, few months before Miu Miu passed away.

He was fatter in some sense, because of his greediness. Though not as clever (he can never figure his own way home). Now that he's old (more than 2 years, or rather, 26 months old to be exact come next week), the fear is there. I didn't managed to send Miu Miu off well, and i don't want it to happen to ShooBing as well. He seems to be getting weaker day by day. No longer can i see his 'glorious' days whereby he would spinned his wheels, fast and loud, to make himself known in some sense.

He used to bite at strangers. He used to grine his teeth onto the cage grills. He used to run around actively. But now, everything slows down. He still sleep at his favourite spot with his favourite position. Which i'll fondly remember for the rest of my life. His furs began dropping, the concern exists, the fear arrives. Whatever it is, i really hope to spend some time with him, whom did meant something to me, before he left this very world.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.