Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Tired...

I'm tired. Really exhausted. Not only from the lack of sleep i'm facing, but also the stress from my studies. It's nearly driving me nuts. Most doesn't seem to understand what i'm facing. Studying part time, working full time - it's never been on my agenda. If i could choose, i would love to study full time, be a student full time, enjoy campus life and go through what i used to went through.

Sometimes, all i really need, is just that little bit of understanding, Understand why i have to do what i'm doing. Don't try changing what i have. Don't try and take away what i have as well.

I feel so disappointed i'm not getting the support i need sometimes. It makes my life so difficult. Plus the fact, i realised it's not just me being affected, my loved ones are affected as well. Putting me in a difficult position, i don't mind. But letting it affected my loved ones, i can't accept it. I feel totally helpless. It seems like there's nothing i could do.

It's just for a while more. I'm already tied up with my studies, plus my work is giving me some minor little problems, not to mention what's already burdening my heart. It's so much easier to offer advices to others, when you realise you are facing with the same problems, you are stuck...Oh, how ironic...it's like when you are really at the end of the rope and you're supposed to tie a knot and hang on, but in the end, you went to hang (yea bloms, i know you're going to smile, wahaa) yourself instead....i pray for December to come fast

Meanwhile, thank you mummy for being there for me, as always

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.