Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thank You Da Jie Jie!

It totally caught me in a surprise. I totally didn't expect Da Jie Jie to still remember my birthday. I'm touched, indeed touched. I'm puzzled why Dear keep checking my shirt size the day before. It's weird, very weird. I thought she wanted to buy me a shirt, but instead, it's Da Jie Jie who wanted to....

Just one more working day and i'll be hitting a great weekend. Pass this weekend and i'll be a year older, so are my beloved hamsters, MiuMiu and Shoobing. But Miu Miu seems sick which affect me abit. I'm worried, yet i feel so helpless. What's even worse is that i've got to wake up at 4 plus in the morning later on to help out in Changi Airport. A total of 180 passengers to check in, total crazy shit. I wonder how will i survive tomorrow. Think tomorrow is a long day.

Had a great day with you, Dear. Muacks!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.