Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tedious Days Ahead

Sick. My irritated nose is hinting to me that i'm going to get flu soon. I actually thought that the past few days of mild flu isn't going to continue but it seems like something worse is coming.

Lesson totally sucks today. Business Statistics is a killer. Anyone has got any idea what the hell is that? I'm totally nuts about what the lecturer is even trying to go through, my mind is even in a total blank state after lunch time. Somehow, we human beings often lose the war to the digestion of yummy food, increasing the rate of failure to concentrate.

Work has been tremendously over-whelming. But i guess stress does help motivates me abit. Seriously, stress hasn't been a good friend in my company, especially when one and a half year ago from the time i join until now, there hasn't be a single person who passed the probation of 3 months. Not because they were not up to the mark but because they quit even before they reached the 3-month mark. Rumoured has it that there is already a total of more than 15 people. I certainly hope i'm not one of them, especially after knowing what's happening and what IS GOING TO HAPPEN to Singapore is months to come. We can certainly expected unemployment rate, finiancial crisis and also, my pockets burnt of course.

Actually, i'm not really looking forward to my birthday. Especially after i know how tedious it's going to be, not on me but Dear. Thanks for everyone making the effort to celebrate my birthday and i very much appreciate it - you guys colour my life.

My sudden thought of whipping up a good dish really make me look forward to this weekend. That is of course, provided i endured this expectedly difficult week, especially when i've got to work on Saturday. Sad!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.