Thursday, October 16, 2008

An OFF Day Wasted

I still thought today will be a very fulfilling day because i'm on OFF. Away from the office = no worries, no stress, no troubles, no nasty customers, no irritating phone call. BUT, my laziness got the better of me yet again. Worse enough, i realised i forgot to collect my diploma certificate when i'm on my way to meet Dearie for dinner.

Only a week left before i can declare myself a year older, but i'm starting to show signs of falling sick. It always start with my throat. So i better down gallons and gallons of water before i really do fall sick.

That earlier phone call i receive from my colleagues certainly didn't make me feel better. The way my company works really bring down new employees morale. Imagine them deploying the way of 'you only know where you went wrong only when you did something wrong'. In another words, you will first need to get scolding for doing something which you don't even know it's wrong before you actually know it's REALLY wrong. Total rubbish, no wonder my company has seen a high numbers of quitters since donkey years ago. I'm still hanging in there meanwhile because it's not that tough for me and i quite enjoyed myself there, except for the way they work.

Seriously looking forward to tomorrow......

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.