Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Transition Period

It's been slightly more than a week since I left my company of three years. Life has been pretty much slack. It's been really months since I last updated about my life. Everything has been pretty much mundane and it's more on work that I can talk about rather than anything else happening around me.

Me and the girl celebrated our 2nd year together. It was a long way coming around and we are more certain than before to really make our future work out. You can say we are already planning for our marriage and we have already started saving for it. It could be happening as soon as late this year, that's how FAST time flies, actually. 


Dates has been rather routinal. It's either movies or simply just slacking out butts off TV shows and foods. That's how boring Singapore is as you can see, and that's the reason why we always can't wait to get out of this small boring island. The girl would definitely be the happier one to do so but because of our marriage, this will have to wait as well. But we were at least heartened with the fact that we have a short trip to Kuala Lumpur coming up and a long one in the last quarter of this year, most likely to be Korea. (Can I see my Ji-Yeon in Korean please?? =p).


Job was postponed till 19 Mar. That gave me a huge reason to let go of things a little and go wild. And look what I did to my hair. I've always wanted to tried an ash dye on my hair, and finally, I went ahead to do it, after much consideration and hesitation. It turned out fine in fact, although the bleach apparently scares off some of my ex colleagues and friends.

It has been quite a large amount of me time. Definitely making up for the loss of that largely due to the heavy workload leading up to NATAS. I'm definitely glad it has all ended now. For sure, I'm missing the fun I had with my colleagues and it will be on my agenda to visit them soon, before I start work of course. Like I've said, I've spent more time sleeping, catching up on my shows and soccer. Now I'm so free, I feel like doing something. Something productive and add on value to myself.


I've always wanted to start something on my own. Through my own ideas. Had a few here and there every now and then, but never had the time to execute it. Perhaps, it's high time I kick start it and hopefully it leads me to somewhere somehow.

Meanwhile, at the back of my head, I'm eagerly waiting for my new job to start. I'm excited of it, at the same time, feeling that little bit of worrying deep down inside my heart. I'm not sure how this new job of mine will affect my lifestyle and life as a whole, probably due to the fact that I know I might need to work late and work overseas more often than before. But it is something I'm confident would fly my career higher and I'm certainly hoping it would. Probably, it could already be the start of everything....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.