Monday, April 18, 2011

Transition

It was a transition that was sudden, even though it was something brought up long before, therefore, it served as a little shocking to me actually.

It was a golden opportunity yet at a very bad timing I would say. Entering into a deparment with no one else left - Disaster. My interview didn't go smoothly, but I guess just as much, being inexperience in that field. However, chance granted, I guess I'll bite on to the rope and hang in there. Afterall, it's definitely a good learning experience for me, especially with such a steep learning curve.

It put in me a position similar to the girl. I imposed on myself what I've been trying to ring in her months back, and thankfully, I'm positive and raring to go. I do feel being shortchanged in remuneration aspects, but I strongly believe experience is money. While I'm still young, it's naturally important to prioritise what's more important and look long term.

I trust what I did will put me in the best light in time to come, though the going will be tough at the start. What drives me is the assurance people gave me, motivating and further assuring me that this is and should be the right choice to make. For that, I'm more and determined to prove myself and those who doubted me wrong.

It's a matter of time and pressure is definitely mounting. It's funny how I'm a near master of what I'm doing yet entering into another field, I'm pure noob. In any case, I am all prepared to face the difficulties and challenges and come what may, I'm positive. Like many said, 船到桥头自然直.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.