Thursday, April 07, 2011

A Quarter of 2011

Been awhile since I last blogged, with my last post back in Feb. 3 months gone in a jiffy and I was just back from Sydney few days back with a surprisingly loved welcome from the girl. As usual, she was there, tweeting about her welcoming back of me at the airport.

I was greeted by messages by both friends and colleagues the moment I touched down. One of which, was something I've been waiting. I've spoken to a few before. Sometimes in life, god plays prank on you. Sad to say, nothing in life is ever-smooth. As I was saying, it's all about things happening at the right time for the right reasons.

A particularly important year for me as I embarked on a transition with lots of uncertainty. I was often put in a dilemma, which doesn't help at all. I've been waiting for opportunity to come knocking till I realised it wasn't easy. Luck plays a huge part. Now that the chance is here, it's time I grab it and make the fullest of it. I seriously hope I never have to deal with what I dread the most...

Bonus was 'FATTER' this year as compared to the last. Same goes for increment. BUT, as usual, there's always discrepancies in their HR process, which delayed my deserving amount. Which a huge chunk of it, I'm going to dump it into savings. Yes, there seem so much to pay for in future. Frankly speaking, it's scary. 有钱不是万能,但没钱可是万万不能.

But nothing is definitely scarier than someone. This someone has a bad history with me, dated back for at least one year. Those who knew probably know who I'm talking about. Seriously, I can't imagine how dumbass and desperate someone can be. This person definitely looks gay to me yet he reminds me of Michael Jackson. Imagine getting 'touched' by a guy. Even my colleague says he would give him an uppercut if he touches him. NICE! It's not as if I've not been in such situation before but if any persistence further, he will have an additional letter at his mailbox.

Contradictory, the girl said he might have arrange for this Sydney trip with a ulterior motive. Whatever it is, something I seem to gain much from it seemingly. 9 days at Sydney makes me feel spoilt. From hosted lunches and dinners to night time party and walk about, of course, not forgetting the carefree driving around. Definitely, I'll go back there again. Photo post of VivaSydney up next!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.