Monday, November 15, 2010

Success is Sweet

The pop up popped for a mere 3 seconds, with a fainted image. The subject was attractive, never once was the outlook pop up on my computer work desk that appealing.

It was definitely one of the best email subject I've ever received at work. The news came late, but always better than never. It made my day definitely. So happy, I shared the joy with the girl within an instant. Her tone was in a even larger excitement than how my heart was feeling.

Indeed, it's good news but all that was behind that was nonetheless, hard work, tired mind and aching body, thanks to the help of my buddies (Don and Jon) who effortlessly helped me and not forgetting the understanding my parents gave and of course lastly, the motivation and support the girl gave which preciously lead to what I've achieved at work.

Too much good news is also a problem. Now that there's two trips on hand, the dates will have to be toggled around and it's all a wonderful thing to look forward to and I simply can't wait to taste this fruit of success as I enter into year 2011 with a good start.

The reward was a fully paid trip to Club Med, and without hesitation, Club Med Bali was the choice. So Club Med Bali, here I come!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.