Wednesday, March 10, 2010

As 25 Mar Arrives...

I have never dread Friday that badly before. Already bad enough on the fact that i have to pass by the buzzling street of Orchard on my way to school every Friday, this Friday shall be the worst this year by far. Two deadly assignment almost made me panicky, not including how my groupmates (yes, all girls) tense up the whole atmosphere playing punk at the very last minute. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope everything will be smooth come Friday.

I lost count of the 'one million and one thing' to do with the girl. Seriously, 24 hours a day is not enough, not when we have so much things we wanted to do. And obviously, after being realistic about this world spinning at this rate, we realise we could only fulfill 16,000++ things. Oh gosh, there's so much thing to do, with so little time. How i wish there is a full day where i can spend one whole day doing purely what i love and enjoy.

Come next Friday, i'll 'Heartlessly' dump the girl in this hot little island to survive with her FYP while i realise my little reluctant dream of watching snow fall on me, bearing in mind the unbearable (i assume) cold i had to endure, however, with the little fact in mind that it brings back fond memories of my previous trip to Hokkaido as well.

Can't wait to buy my new camera after i had this impromptu decision to get myself one. Thanks to my bonus which i reckon should be the last i will be getting. From a canon wanna-own to a lumix fan, the girl did a great job that made me so impressed, plus the bombing of the countless threads and posts she showed me, which truely convinced me with the prospects of owning a Lumix camera this weekend. BUT, pathetic LUMIX did not even have a booth in the IT fair, which makes me feel, for all i know, i might be losing out on lots of goodies.

Everything else aside randomly, Man Utd is through to the quarter finals. It's funny how i tried to convince the girl that i wanted to watch, sticking to my sincere self that i'm a die hard fan, yet i woke up, thinking that since they are leading, i might as well sleep through it. Woke up with news on them thrashing the once mighty AC Milan, only then, i realised i lost out on the spectaculars. But nevertheless, i'm secretly glad that when Man Utd played Liverpool next Saturday, i'm out of town, and the girl will have no chance to say 'You will never walk alone' to me, although i reckon she will find her way somehow. BUT STILL, it's high time we don on our jerseys on 3 April and watch them crush Chelsea and till then, it's a tough period to endure and go through. Let's keep faith and relive those fond memories as 25 Mar arrives.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.