Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Xero4 @ Sentosa

At last, Xero4 managed to get ALMOST everyone to Sentosa. It's ages since we have gathered and not even to mention at Sentosa. The last time we visited this place is in December, half year down, we are here once again, will we be going Sentosa come December again? I wonder.....

Enough said, everyone was ready and by late morning, we hit Siloso beach. Sunny atmosphere, bikinis babes and half bare bodies greeted us. We soon find ourselves a shady spot, leave our bags and there we go, soccer first! Don knows how desperate i am to play soccer once again..

We played against other people shortly and by the half hour mark, JJ was already down and out with his so called bad injury. Gosh, he really does nothing but sit there, claiming he needs to rest..

It was really shagged playing beach soccer because of uneven terrain but nevertheless, very very fun. Frisbee followed shortly, it was quite a difficult sport i would say but very interesting. I always envy those who can throw their frisbee to the intended target so nicely, i just couldn't get the knack of it.

Then came the destestable volleyball. Somehow for some reason, i hate this sport. It never fails to make me feel pain, and it's not just pain but very very painful, as though someone's hitting my arm's bone with a hammer.

Now let's mention the most wonder event of the day. I managed to get myself injured, after some attempts to do some nice dribbling moves with my soccer ball. I ended up with a sprain at my left ankle and it swells right away.

Here comes the hunks
All lookings at babes...

The beach is nice

The weather's good as well....

We started play beach soccer and it's all so messy

Tired..

Shagged..

They must be figuring out how to play this difficult 'plate'


My swollen leg has already proved a barrier to my movement..

At last, Xero4 says goodbye to Sentosa!

My swollen ankle just keeps swelling, getting bigger and bigger, like a pig's leg. I delayed the consultation to doctor, thinking that i'll get quite a number of days of MC, in the end, i only got 3 days MC. Till now, it's still swollen and painful. I wonder how am i going to put on the boots come Thursday when i have to report to wait...how i wish i could extend the MC....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.