Friday, June 27, 2008

At Last.....

After countless of interviews and applications for numerous jobs, finally, i got a job. I'm glad that it was related to not only what i studied but also my interests as well, what's best is that i get to work at the same building as Dear's. Oh how great..


I can still clearly remember how demoralised i was when i went for my very first interview. NS certainly left me out of touch with the outside world, so much so that i flopped that very first interview. But then, it made me realised the saying 'success comes only after failure' and it tasted especially sweet. That very day, i wasn't in any mood of any day at all. I didn't blame myself, or did i? Any consoling by Dear wasn't of any help as my mind is just filled with flashes of the failed interview.


I was then motivated, changing my paths, and seriously, thanks to Dear's help in helping me find tons and tons of organizations. I send resumes after resumes, cover letters after cover letters and applications after applications. I was almost numb to it so much so that i nearly click on every 'apply job' button each time i see one.


The job i got arrived as a good news just hours before when Farhan was at my house. I can still remember how nervous i was when i first went for the interview. Thankfully, it was the most successful interview i've ever went. I had a good hindsight that i'll get a call from her after she mentioned that she will only call me after the interview. It's just that, i didn't expect the call to be so soon....she called me back that very late afternoon. I was due for 2nd round of interview at the officer itself by the deputy head there. Yet again, it went well and i was unofficially employed. I didn't spill out the beans because afterall, it wasn't official and i wasn't sure of it so i still continue with my job searching.


And finally 2 days after the 2nd interview, i received the call from them, telling me the details of the job being offered to me - travel consultant officer. I was thrilled. I'm going to go to the human resources department on Monday and sign the contract. At last.....i felt relieved...


Thank You Dearie..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.