Monday, February 06, 2012

An Ending Spells Another Beginning

Alright, it’s confirmed. I’m finally moving on. It’s such a huge relief that nothing could explain my feelings when I did two things that further affirms that – penning down my signature on that employment letter and sealing that fatal letter and finally throwing it. I remembered how everything turned and proved too much for me last September and I’ve decided to source for a greener pastures after the last NATAS. I remembered quoting the exact words ‘Time to move on’ on the status on my then, Live Messenger window. For the past 5 months, I’ve been seeing that without any avail or progress in my job hunting. And now, finally, I can change that quote, to something more meaningful, something more positive and definitely something which I know can best describe how a chapter can end beautifully to make way for another chapter of challenges. In probably less than 30 days time, I’m going to leave this place where I’m actually grew attached to during my stint here for the past three years. As much as I hated the management, the managers and some unnecessary people, I realized I’m going to bring along with me a lot more that I can ask for when I leave this place in less than 1 month time. Till then, I shall recollect myself, to piece each memory back one by one, good or bad, in the midst of preparing for NATAS and prepare myself for this milestone to come.

2 comments:

DOn said...

may the light be shining brightly at ur new path and may u reach greater heights in life!

KeLvIn said...

Thanks dude!

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.