Friday, December 16, 2011

Man VS WOW!


Looking at these hot babes, the only reaction Man like us would go will be a common reaction 'WOW'. How many times do you get your guy sitting next to a darn hot girl and his eyeballs will simply not swayed to that very side, highly unlikely I must say.

No doubt, a famous perception, out of 10 guys, 9 of them would be 好色 to a varying extent and the last one standing will be one who appreciate 'balls and meatstick'. LOL. I've done my fair share of ogling but in a decent manner I proudly claim. There's a thin line of a man wanting to see versus a woman wanting to flaunt. I dare say, there are indeed out there, girls who dressed themselves up just to attract undivided attention from the public, not in a bizarre manner but in a tempting yet seductress way. Some might think, I have the figure and why not let people get 'WOWED' over my assets. But what they don't know is that MAN, being MAN, are not viewing their assets the way it should be.

I've seen how downright lecherous MAN can get. One particular incident got me real 'impressed'. It all happened in the MRT. Sitting right at the side with her eyes mildly closed was this young student with her files clasped between her hands. No way would you be able to see what behind those files, unless you were sitting right beside her, which is perfectly what a guy did. Shortly, this guy turned into a wolf. His persistent ogling got the attention of the young girl. Without doubt, she turned away. Surprisingly, this wolf started to push himself a little forward so as to get a more 'decent' view of what he's trying to see. Disturbed, the girl appeared irritated and standing right leaning with her back on the transparent glass panel. Just when you thought all is going to end, you guessed it. His eyes were on her butt this time round. Of course, feeling insecure, the girl periodically turned her head to ensure she's safe. No way and I suppose she hit her brim and she alighted the next stop talking passed the panel where this wolf still refuse to let his eyes off as he shamelessly turned his head and followed her path through till she's completely out of his sight. One word, pathetic.

More often than not, I feel amused whenever I see a girl dressed smokingly hot. Because at the back of my mind, I was thinking how safe would this girl be. If we did review the rapes and molest cases that has happened, it's of no wonder that those victims who are the girls involved, are usually dressed smokingly hot. Enter a nightclub and that's even better. You get free touches from unknown hands and there's literally nothing you can do about it, especially if it's crowded.

Yes, I know Singapore is hot, but it doesn't mean you have to wear less to feel the cool. It's all about dressing up to look presentable, not dressing up to 'kill' because you'll never know who's going to get killed eventually. And guys, for goodness sake, your eyes are meant to see, not peep or stare. If there's even a chance you get such opportunity, appreciate your eyesight and not abuse it. Because behind that eye, lies a brain filled with either good or evil intentions.

I don't look up to those ladies who dress to flaunt needlessly and definitely, I despise those guys who stare at the ladies assets desperately as if they could easily eat them up with one bite. For me, I often asked myself, is this how I want my wife or even daughter to be looked at in future and because of them, I held restraints and I confidently say, we need to know where we stand. For even myself, I will gladly advice my girlfriend/wife/daughter to dress appropriately and not let those wolf get their chances.

And for those who commit molest or rape because of that, to hell you go.
 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.