Thursday, September 30, 2010

Counting Down to Convocation

Life has been pretty much mundane ever since I've been given the confirmation of my graduation. The tussling with the Australians was such a terrible experience that it kind of ruins my anticipation in view of my convocation. Still, loved ones around me are very much happy for me, which makes me feel, nothing else but seriously glad and proud i managed to make it this far.

Work has been piling up, surprisingly even after NATAS is well over for at least one month. Glad for the Batam trip which came at just the right time. I'm glad that apart from my studies, I have been performing rather well at work as well. Definitely, it wasn't easy coming this far, to be able to have the experience I have today. Looking at the results charts, seeing my name amongst the top few really gave me the motivation I need to continue spurring myself on. Encouragement and praises from superior and especially the girl, seriously make me feel, I'm even loving what I'm doing.

That aside, apart from the hustle and bustle of the hectic work life and routinal schedules, I have a number of trips coming up in between. Up next, I shall explore the food streets of Penang, before finally fulfilling my little wish of bringing my parents to Hong Kong. I am still glad I was chosen to lead the culinary tour to Star Cruise with Sam Leong before finally, I'll be flying to Bangkok on Singapore Airlines (super impromtu) in January next year.

It's down the last quarter of the year and definitely the most happening quarter I reckon with so many happenings. Meanwhile, let's pray that my sorethroat recovers before my trip whereby when I'm back, I'm pretty sure I'll be showered with birthday plans and surprises from the girl. Oh yea, it's going to be a busy month.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.