Friday, November 25, 2005

Yay..Submission Over!

Yay...my BP/DC submission is over..finally can have some free fresh air..This submission can be said to be the best one i ever had this year. I worked quite hard for it..haa..This submission make me learn who's selfish, who's not. It's always unlucky that there will be one classmate who always appear to be kind to you but he's actually not..Lots of people are unhappy with him..His work is always so called the 'best', just bcause he has no life, as in no other lifestyle. He never shares his work with others, that is ok, but he still say people names, saying people don't have pride in their work. How could someone ever say such things out to own friends..never mind that. When fellow female classmates ask for it, he gave them without a second thought. That all tells us how and what kind a person he is..oh my god..he simply sux

Friends should care and share, never mind those minor stuff/arguments but always keep a lookout for each other. I'm glad i do still have friends who are really good to me. For this, i count myself lucky. Yesterday was the PSLE results, overall, i think most students did quite well, except for one or two. Well, never brood over it too much. For those who think u have a bad result, learn from it and move on. Work harder in the process. For those who have dine well, congratulations and all the best in your secondary school life!

Recently, i have been bugged by my project, so much so that i realised my dark rings are DARKER now..ENPEC manual has been finished but always unable to meet Anne for timing she set is always wrong. Well, i can't possibly accomodate her as i do have my own commiment which i deem as the most priority. But no matter what, i still do my job well and as usual. Tml's the meeting of Xero4 cum Natural Objection..let's look forward...meanwhile, let me rest and have a good nice sleep

Oh ya Maplers, if u wanna get maple cash card, please do let me know..i've got 'lobang'...haa!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.